- What college admissions officers are really looking for . . .
- Preparing for Your College Tours
- Summer Programs in Acting and Musical Theatre by Robynne O’Byrne
- In The Thick of It: Helping Your Child Get The College Applications In! By Robynne O’Byrne
- Guiding A Child Through the Application/Audition Process for the Performing Arts
Tag Archives: Parents and College Applications
Visiting a school is really a 2-way street. It does send a message to a college that you are interested. It also gives you a chance to visualize being a student on that campus. Time and again I am surprised … Continue reading
I still remember the moment my son Sam pressed submit on his first college application. We stared at the screen for a long time before he finally pushed the button. It seemed as if his entire future rested on that … Continue reading