- What college admissions officers are really looking for . . .
- Preparing for Your College Tours
- Summer Programs in Acting and Musical Theatre by Robynne O’Byrne
- In The Thick of It: Helping Your Child Get The College Applications In! By Robynne O’Byrne
- Guiding A Child Through the Application/Audition Process for the Performing Arts
Tag Archives: college counseling for the performing arts
Hey Juniors! If you are seriously considering applying to college for acting or musical theatre, now is the time to start thinking about doing a summer theatre program. The vast majority of kids who are accepted into the top acting … Continue reading →
On the last night before the Unified auditions, I sat alone in my hotel room, reflecting on what the previous year had been like. I almost couldn’t believe the whole crazy experience would soon be over. Somewhere in the hall … Continue reading →