- What college admissions officers are really looking for . . .
- Preparing for Your College Tours
- Summer Programs in Acting and Musical Theatre by Robynne O’Byrne
- In The Thick of It: Helping Your Child Get The College Applications In! By Robynne O’Byrne
- Guiding A Child Through the Application/Audition Process for the Performing Arts
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Musicians, actors, dancers and visual artists who do not plan to major in the arts should consider completing the Arts Supplement. Students who have devoted multiple years and countless hours to the pursuit of their artistic passion need to communicate … Continue reading