- What college admissions officers are really looking for . . .
- Preparing for Your College Tours
- Summer Programs in Acting and Musical Theatre by Robynne O’Byrne
- In The Thick of It: Helping Your Child Get The College Applications In! By Robynne O’Byrne
- Guiding A Child Through the Application/Audition Process for the Performing Arts
Monthly Archives: February 2012
There are many things that high school juniors can do to make the college application process less stressful. Visit colleges, attend a pre-college program and of course, work on their portfolios. I have a created a workshop that will provide … Continue reading